spacer

spacer

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kayleigh {LEXINGTON, VA}

Some of you may know that my phone has given up on me. Sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't, and about 95% of the time, the screen is black. Unfortunately I keep all of my appointments on my phone and have gotten used to the ever helpful reminders it gives me... that is, until the screen went black. I was about ready to give myself an award for remembering all of my appointments and writing them all down on an "old school" calendar... all of them except one. Luckily this poor family was willing to wait thirty extra minutes for me to get my forgetful rear to Lexington. Just one more reason why technology is on my bad side!  photo Cheryl1Kayleigh-copy_zps012a7058.jpg photo k1_zpsda92b352.jpg photo Cheryl6Kayleigh-copy_zps320bb6a9.jpg photo Cheryl16Kayleigh-copy_zpsb531a5a5.jpg photo Cheryl30Kayleigh-copy_zps61061016.jpg photo Cheryl33Kayleigh-copy_zps910d652a.jpg
 photo Untitled-1Kayleigh-copy_zpsdd7b57c4.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...